EVO guides you through on what you need to do before EVO software installation. There are several tasks as below:
1. Server environment - Well-configured hardware and software will unleash EVO Mail Server's power.
2. Choosing ISP - Wisely choose your ISP consolidate your Internet access with no interruption.
3. Domain Name - Carefully selected domain name puts you at the right position in Internet community.
4. IP Reverse Resolution - Justify your IP is free of spamming source.
5. DNS Hosting - Guide Internet fellows to exactly where you are.
6. NAT Configuration - If you have a NAT network infracstructure, read it through and properly open ports.
7. Windows Firewall - Similar to NAT but it is located on your server and you must open ports.
8. Antivirus - Something you cannot live without but you have to choose the right one.